As the summer tides sweetly caress the sand, the candy painted skies begin to melt into the ocean. The taste of your margarita lingers on your lips and creates a surge of electricity through your body as you anticipate the magical night ahead.
The sky melts to a cool indigo hue and the sun takes its last breath for the day. You ride down the boulevard of Miami in your pristine white Cadillac with windows rolled down and you feel the cool breeze against your skin. Your body hums with exhilaration as the palm trees and street lights disappear behind you in a vicious blur. The distant sounds of music slowly swallow the deafening whirr of your engine and you enter the concrete jungle. Captivated by the bright neon lights, you become surrounded by the buzz of people singing and laughing. They bask in the golden hour, their summer glow reflecting off the final remnants of sunlight.
Slowly the warmth of the balmy atmosphere begins to fade and you continue to drive, chasing never ending pavements and following infinite streetlights to discover where the sun meets the sea.
Australasian Association and ASEAN Monash presents
Sunset Vice - Official End of Exams Party
Date: Thursday 2nd December
Time: 9pm - Late
Location: Trak Lounge Bar - 445 Toorak Rd, Toorak VIC 3142
Early Bird: $25
Ladies: Dress to impress!!
Gentlemen: Collared shirts are recommended
- There will be a strict dress code imposed and venue management reserves all right to refuse entry to under-dressed patrons.
- Strictly no thongs and singlets.
- Hoodies, bum-bags, puffers and caps must be cloaked upon entry.
Rules & Regulations
- This is an 18+ Event. Government Issued Photo ID Required. No ID, No Entry. Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- This is a COVID safe and compliant event, all Government protocols and recommendations will be adhered to.
- All patrons MUST be double vaccinated to attend. Venue management reserves the right to refuse entry without proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate upon entry.